I was so happy that we have made it to the middle of the week that I decided to post my FOTD from today. I haven’t been posting much lately and I apologize for being absent both here and on other blogs (I still love you gals). May is always the busiest month of the year for me personally- but professionally it’s been crazy as well. Now that we are at the middle of the month things should start to slow down for me.
I am showcasing several Burberry Beauty products today!
One other thing to note is that I have been regularly using self-tanner so my skin is probably darker than the last time you saw me. My favorite self-tanner is Tan Towel- it is the ONLY self-tanner I have used on my face that NEVER breaks me out. A+
- Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Foundation in shade 5.5
- MAC Pro-longwear concealer
- Burberry Summer Glow (temples, cheeks, jawline)
- Burberry Sheer Blush in Tangerine
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl (tops of cheekbones)
- Tarte Clean Slate Creaseless Primer*
- Burberry Pale Barley (all over lid)
- Burberry Trench (browbone)
- Burberry Almond (outer corner/crease)
- MAC Pearlglide liner in Lord It Up
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Brows- MAC Moleskin+Mystery mixed together
- Burberry Lip Mist in Feather Pink
Bottom line? Burberry is the best. Seriously.