I was so happy that we have made it to the middle of the week that I decided to post my FOTD from today. I haven’t been posting much lately and I apologize for being absent both here and on other blogs (I still love you gals). May is always the busiest month of the year for me personally- but professionally it’s been crazy as well. Now that we are at the middle of the month things should start to slow down for me.

*anyway*

I am showcasing several Burberry Beauty products today!

One other thing to note is that I have been regularly using self-tanner so my skin is probably darker than the last time you saw me. :) My favorite self-tanner is Tan Towel- it is the ONLY self-tanner I have used on my face that NEVER breaks me out. A+

Product Breakdown:

Face-

Eyes-

Lips-

Bottom line? Burberry is the best. Seriously.

10 Responses to “Happy Middle of the Week- FOTD (Featuring Burberry Beauty)”

Your lashes! I have serious lash envy. Your eyes look beautiful! And the rest of you too, of course ;)

ah in the first photo i said whoa what liner is that!? and i see its something i own but never opened!!!
    amazingly beautiful FOTD with luxuriously soft colors for a happy glowing effect!

You look fantastic, Danielle! I gotta stop befriending pretty people. Bad for ugly face days. LOL.

4. Courtney says:

This is the perfect neutral eye for you! & I love this lip color on you! :]

5. Alison M says:

Are you seriously without powder?? I’m jealous! I’m close to it, but not quite – currently blaming my choice of moisturizer, but I need some SPF in the morning.

Looking natural and so beautiful, Danielle!

7. your lashes look great

8. You are gorgeous!! You are the perfect Burberry girl! I gotta get tangerine blush and feather pink lip mist!

9. Toya says:

I don’t even own any Burberry but I believe you that it’s the best! :P I haven’t read anything but lovely reviews on each and every product – I WILL HAVE SOME for my very own soon enough!! This is a lovely look Danielle, you look just peachy!! LOVE that liner on you!

10. You look so fresh and lovely! Amazing understated look. :)