Back with another video- my favorites for the month of April! Enjoy!

12 Responses to “New Video! April Favorites!”

1. annick says:

Clinique Gel Liner is my go to! It’s VERY long lasting and doesn’t smudge one bit! I even bought it for my sister for her birthday. Plus, it’s Pixiwoo’s liner of choice ;)

2. Alison M says:

In April I went back to using my Sonia Kashuk foundation almost every day. Love love love that stuff. And of course her mattifier is a huge hit with me. I’m on the hunt for a perfect eye liner. I think I want to try Too Faced Perfect Eyes next. I’ve heard good things!

3. Kristi says:

Seeing some many good things abt the Real Techniques brushes – need to check those out! I am really enjoying your videos – hope you are enjoying doing them & plan to keep it up!

You’re making me wish I’d chosen the pink Clarins Lip Perfector over the peachy one… I like the peach one ok, but I don’t adore it like some of my favorite youtubers.

5. Girl, I didn’t know you were doing videos! Very cool. What is it like switching from one medium to another? Also, I hear you on the real techniques brushes, I am madly in love with them. And the EB blush looks incredible (like I need another brush, argh)…

6. Avra says:

I love Shu Uemera’s Gel eyeliner. I use the black and brown. It’s easy to use. But fast drying. So you have to work quickly.
    Love your video’s!

7. I’d have to DEFINITELY agree with you on the Edward Bess Quad Royale in Monte Carlo. I got it at the end of March/beginning of April and have worn it pretty much every single day since then (except when I’ve been testing another blush). Words cannot begin to describe how much I love this blush–it creates the most beautiful, subtle, GLORIOUS flush of color ever!! I’ve quite literally never repurchased another blush color before (because I just love to try new ones all the time and never get around to finishing anything I already own)–but I can tell you, I am definitely repurchasing Monte Carlo. That’s huge for me!

8. How did I miss you doing videos??? It’s so lovely to see you moving and hearing your voice. :) I’m about to go to bed now and can’t watch the full thing right now but it’s definitely on the agenda for tomorrow!

9. Toya says:

Aw, nice vid Danielle! Liz is right, it’s nice to see you in animated action :) I also *just* ran out of the Stila Smudge Pot, also in black, as mine dried up too! It was a great cream liner – sadly, I don’t have any recommendations, as I’m on the hunt as well! I’m taking the reco’s everyone else has mentioned into consideration too.