Back when bareMinerals first released their READY shadow formula I was stuck on which shade or shades I should choose. Then a video appeared in my Youtube subscription box that led me to my first choice. If you aren’t already watching Pinksofoxy, I suggest you subscribe to her videos. They are always fun to watch and she is genuine and honest. The video in question is here. I was so inspired that I ended up purchasing the duo and one of the loose shadows she used.

The Showstopper duo contains Bravo (periwinkle) and Encore (jeweled lavender).

And the loose shadow in Skyline:

You can see a swatch of Skyline in this post here.

The shadows are soft, pigmented and easy to blend on the eyes. I fell in love with this duo right away, and figured it was time I wrote about and show you a FOTD I did awhile back.

(no mascara on in this photo, must have remembered after I took it because I can see I have it on in the other two photos! LOL)

Wearing the Showstopper duo over NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil and Skyline to line and darker outer corner. Also wearing CARGO Blush in Catalina and Jemma Kidd Air Kiss Lipgloss in Strip on lips.

I really enjoy this pressed formula and they did a lovely job pairing shades together. These retail for $20 at Sephora and Ulta.

26 Responses to “Cool Winter FOTD with bareMinerals READY Shadows”

1. Holy moly this is STUNNING on you! I wouldn’t have given this duo a second glance but it’s soooo pretty.

2. Yessie says:

Looks gorgeous on you!!

3. stephanie says:

if i didn’t have so many eyeshadows already i would so hoard more!

Wow… Encore is INSANE! What an amazing job you did of capturing those sparkles in your photos <3 *lusting for that shadow now* The silvery colors you paired with it make your eyes look so gorgeous and deep-chocolate, it's really beautiful. Fantastic blending, to boot. This wouldn't work as well on me, I'd have to warm it up somehow!

5. Cassy says:

Great pick on the duo! I picked Perfect Storm for my first one (and only one so far!) and do really like the shadow texture.

6. Pretty!!! These shadows are so great.

7. Gorgeous look! Encore is stunning *grabby hands*.

This is so stunning! You’re in the winter mood despite the insanely warm weather.

I know! I tend to start wearing these blue-grey colors right about now because that’s usually how it looks outside, but the mild winter we have had has made me reach for them less this year!

9. So, so pretty. The color in the closeup is insanely beautiful. And wow, I am deeply jealous of your natural lashes!

10. Krystal says:

Wow, what beautiful shades, and they look so gorgeous on you!!!! oxoxo

11. Alison M says:

Love that swatch of Encore. So lovvvvellyyyy! The combination is beautiful. A light blue, done right!

12. Jen W says:

Beautiful icy eye look, which is complimented perfectly by the nude lip. LOVE.