Birthday Haulin’

I promised I would do a haul post of my birthday goodies, and so…here we are! My birthday was just about two weeks ago (flew right by) and I ended up spoiling myself quite well, indeed. This can also be considered a preview of what’s on the horizon; I hope you enjoy! :)

Ulta had sent out a 20% off coupon sometime in early-mid December, which I used to pick up some bareMinerals goodies I had my eye on. I am very pleased with all of these items so far. I had already tried one of the duos before (the Showstopper duo) and enjoyed it so much I knew I had to try more of the shades.

Zoya had an amazing flash sale and I finally decided to try the Anchor and Armor base and top coats, which I already love. I finally found my dream base and top coat! It made my previous manicure last longer than any other ones I have tried. I plan to buy the full sizes when these run out. It came with a mini of the Hurry Up dry drops and Remove+. I am undecided on both of those so far. I also bought the last two Zoya polishes I had on my wishlist, Charla and Ivanka. I imagine both will be stunning this summer.

Also while at Ulta I found the new Revlon nail polish displays. I picked up Whimsical to compare it to Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air (post coming soon) and a few others.

And, more nail polish. Two shades from the OPI and Nicki Minaj collection and a shade I have had my eye on for a long time, Jade is the New Black. All three are stunning.

And a little bit more of a splurge. My very first taste of Chantecaille. This palette is stunning, I have had it for three weeks and have still managed not to touch it. I really should though, it seems a waste to let it sit there. I also decided on another Burberry shadow, Taupe Brown. My first try of Giorgio Armani blush, this is shade #3, a shimmery peach.

Another first, my very first try of Cle de Peau. This is the Extra Silky lipstick #127 (KarlaSugar has swatches here), and it’s as divine as everyone says. Again, this is a total splurge item and a special occasion purchase because of the very steep price. Full review will be forthcoming.

I have tried the Dior Addict lipstick formula, but this was my first time trying their regular formula. I have three ladies to thank for convincing me I needed this shade (Xiao from Messy Wands, Paris from My Woman Stuff and Larie from Eye Heart It). Incidentally, that’s all the proof you need that the Lipstick Bandits do their job well! ;)

My parents surprised me with a new bag, and I love it! The lavender inside is just gorgeous!

I was stunned when I opened my present! I love my mom and dad! <3

The boy also upped the ante this year with the MK watch I wanted! It’s beautiful, and I have worn it every day. :) This is the gold oversized runway watch.

And finally…

My free gift from Sephora and a Physicians Formula gel eyeliner set (it was 75% off at CVS, I couldn’t resist!)

I hope you enjoyed this haul, and look for these reviews in the near future :)

This entry was posted in Hauls and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Birthday Haulin’

cant wait to see your thoughts on the GA blush! looks wonderful. what great birthday gifts :D

2. Emma says:

OMG. So many pretty things! I am seriously envious. Can’t wait to see the review posts :)

3. Nice Birthday haul girl! You deserve it all!
    Do try the Chantecaille, I’m wearing a LE palette(not this tiger one, another) I got in November and it’s to die for.

4. DalaLuz says:

Nice haul :)

5. jessica says:

Wooooow u got such amazing stuff! That’s an awesome birthday! I loooove the purse ur parents have great taste ;)

That’s an incredible haul. I am slack jawed! So many pretties. You deserve them all. :)

7. Ashley says:

A haul well done! The Chantecaille palette is absolutely stunning, I don’t blame you for not touching it for so long!

Lovely! When you’re finally able to bring yourself to swatch the Chantecaille palette I’ll be sitting on the edge of my seat to see the pictures.

Enjoy it all, you deserve it :)

9. Sabrina says:

Love all of the beauty stuff but….I WANT THAT WATCH!!!! :-)

10. Alex says:

Ahhh the Chantecaille palette looks unbelievable! Can’t wait to see some looks!

11. Tiffany says:

Ahhh! You got so much good stuff! Can’t wait to read your reviews and see your FOTDs with some of it :)

Woohoo for birthday hauls! I love the Chantecaille palette – gorgeous! The Armani blush looks awesome, as well. And I love Zoya’s Color Lock system! I stocked up on some more remove + during one of their flash promos, as well.

13. Resa says:

Oh I’m so jelly! I want all of that! I was looking for the PF gel liner trios 75% off cuz I use it as an eyeshadow base sometime :)

14. Mercedes says:

WOW lady you sure did get spoiled!!!!!!!! Im a bit jelly over here! Happy Belated Birthday!!!! xoxo

15. Tara says:

Wow. Nice haul!
    Happy Birthday.
    I am glad you are liking the Zoya Anchor base coat. I quite like it also and have used it for a few years now.

Happy Belated Birthday! What a great haul! So excited you got The Playlist palette – I love, love, love that one! Love the polishes, too – I have yet to find Whimsical. I wish they’d stock it in all drugstores instead of making it exclusive to some. :P The Coach bag is lovely! I love a neutral, patterned bag – they seem to go with everything!

ahhhhh very nice haul!!! love the watch ;) hehe
    Some of the things on your list i was like ooo000oo0000000 at!
    Really need to find that Whimsical shade bc it looks so cute and your higher end splurges, good for you! we need to treat ourselves sometimes! how very swt of ur parents~~!

18. PinkGlitter says:

I really like Zoya products and they have so many great deals especially if you sign up for a free account with them. I like their remove+ mainly because of the bottle. It helps control the amount of remover I put on a cotton ball. That light blue/glitter revlon polish reminds me of a Deborah Lippmann I’ve been eyeing.

19. diane says:

that MK watch is simply too gorgeous for its own good. ;) it’s L.O.V.E .
    You’re so lucky Danielle :) men i love everything you got.I’m dying of envy here. haha.
    Enjoy your new goodies. I shall wait patiently for all your reviews and swatches. Take care. :)

20. Happy Belated Birthday! Your haul is seriously amazing, so many pretties from brands I haven’t tried yet!