Ever wonder what Lipstick Bandits do to have fun ? We play with red lipstick, of course…oh, and we play with shimmer and glitter. The results of such an evening of lipstick debauchery is what you see below…

Hourglass Siren and Stila 24kt gloss in Golden Charm

Although I realize that Hourglass Siren is *technically* not a lipstick, it’s pigmented enough and thick enough in my opinion to be at least considered a liquid lipstick.

Stila Golden Charm and Hourglass Siren

See what I mean?!?!!? *flails* Siren is an amazing lipgloss/stain/lipstick. Stila Golden Charm is packed with golden sparkle, marry the two and you have one amazing lip combo!

Golden Siren

Red sparkle amazing-ness!

Red Sparkle FOTD

Hourglass Siren and Stila Golden Charm

(oops, it looks like I lost an eyelash mid-way of photographing, please ignore! lol!)

I loved playing with combinations to find the right one and this one turned out exactly as I envisioned in my mind.

Other products I used:

Face- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Rollerball, Chanel Rose Ecrin Blush

Eyes- Dior Smoky Khaki Trio (gold shade buffed in all over, small amount of sparkly green over the top) Burberry Porcelain for highlight, YSL False Lash Effect Mascara

Want to see what the other Lipstick Bandits came up with? Check them out below!

36 Responses to “Lipstick Bandits: Red Bling”

1. Xiao says:

Woohoo that is some serious sparkle!

2. Don’t forget PINK!! WE LOVE PINK LIPS!

That’s insanely sparkly, Danielle! Ahhhh I love it!

Another thing: your lashes are INSANE here. What’s that lash serum you use again?

4. DalaLuz says:

Very fabulous!

I wanted to buy Siren!!! I was so close, too, but then I convinced myself “No, you don’t need that, when the hell are you ever going to wear that?” :( And now I’m on a red lip ban. NOOOOOO.

Gorgeous, so very gorgeous, Danielle! It looks so polished and sparkly :D

Hourglass ftw! Someday, after your red lip ban is over, this shade will be yours. For no other reason than it’s stunningly beautiful! :)

6. Hourglass kills me!! You and Larie-ahhhh! Need more of it in my life!That gloss is gorgeous on you!!

7. Girl, you are NOT fooling around with the bling! *stares wide-eyed and sighs pitifully*

8. ohh I love that you used a coppery red! It almost reminds me of a beautiful sparkly ornament, gorgeous look :)

Also, I hardly ever wear gloss anymore, but Stila Golden Charm is just so packed with glittery wonderful-ness. I think I need it, don’t you?

9. Diane says:

i love this combo Danielle. it looks gorgeous against your skintone. Like you i love combining lip products to create a beautiful shade like that found above :) great minds think alike.haha

i would like to take this opportunity to again say thank you for your brilliant swatches and the fabulous and generous giveaway I won. You just made my entire year even better and my 2012 to start on such a positive note. Again from the bottom of my heart thank you ;)

10. Sabrina says:

I heart sparkles! Really loving the Hourglass l/g

11. Ashley says:

Could Siren be any more festive/holiday-ready!? With the addition of Golden Charm and it’s YOOOOWZA, so sparkly! :D

12. *flails with you*

Yeah, I’d say Siren qualifies as a liquid lipstick ;) & it looks absolutely lovely on you, Danielle! ♥

13. PinkGlitter says:

I just commented on another blog I was reading about finding a gold glitter lipgloss to pair over red. The stila lipgloss looks perfect. I’m loving that red hourglass lipgloss too! Never tried their lipglosses but after seeing your swatch, I def want to.

Oh, Hourglass has a stellar lipgloss formula. Siren is a gorgeous shade. I hope the Stila gloss is what you are looking for, glad to help you find it!

14. April says:

oh wow! that is one gorgeous red! love love love it! and that’s saying alot as I’m not even really into reds cuz I never find the perfect one…. but that is spot on! and it looks absolutely lovely on you!

SIREN is incredible. I can’t believe I haven’t bought it yet. It’s high time I rectify this situation :)

16. What a beautiful red! I am so tempted to purchase it. I never feel comfortable in red lips though. So tempted…

17. Jen W says:

I’ve had my eye on Siren since it was used on the runways for the La Perla. It’s like a summer version of Chanel Dragon.. sort of. Absolutely gorgeous.

Adore the eye makeup, the amazing lips, and your pretty face :)

18. Paris B says:

Oh my!! I love that Hourglass Siren! :O I’m going to check it out when I go to Singapore next. We don’t have the brand here just yet :) happy new year Danielle

19. One day I will pick up Siren, one day… D:

20. […] who can forget their extremely unique-never-duplicated-amazingly-gorgeous Siren gloss I featured here? But if there is one item I had to pick as something I have always wanted to try it would be their […]

Oh! Looks SO pretty on you! I am SO fair, not sure how it would look on me…..Red is my fave color, just not so sure on my lips :-)