Wondering what to paint your nails for Christmas, New Year’s Eve or any other holiday you celebrate? Here are a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing. :)

Sephora by OPI Chest-nuts About You

Deborah Lippmann Believe w/ OPI Rainbow Connection accent nail

Zoya Izzy and Zoya Kissy accent nail

China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild

China Glaze Midnight Kiss and loose glitter dipped tips

China Glaze Little Drummer Boy and silver snowflake (I am admittedly terrible at nail art, but you get the idea)

China Glaze Phat Santa and Deborah Lippmann Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?

China Glaze Tinsel Town

Zoya Holly and Zoya Rina

China Glaze Midnight Kiss as base then L-R:

China Glaze Party hearty (2 coats), Party Hearty (1 coat), China Glaze Twinkle Lights, Party Hearty.  You could use either Party Hearty or Twinkle Lights, but I was showing how the two differ.

China Glaze Blue Year’s Eve

OPI Mrs. O’Leary’s BBQ, Sephora by OPI Keep Me on My Mistletoes and Butter London Rosie Lee

As for me, I haven’t decided which of these I will be doing for Christmas…but I kind of feel like the Deborah Lippmann Do Ya Think I’m Sexy combo will win out! ;)

19 Responses to “Party Hearty With These Holiday Manicure Ideas”

1. They are ALL fantastic!! Beautiful!! I really like that OPI Chest-nuts about you-pretty rose gold and I don’t have one of them!

China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!! omg!! when I do the two colors it never comes out looking that perfect!

I love them all! I completely agree with you about the Phat Santa, Do You Think I’m Sexy combination … it’s so quintessentially Christmas with a modern, sexy twist!

4. Rocaille says:

Love them all, but the gold nail and purple glitter combo is to die for!

5. Alison M says:

Drummer Boy with the Snowflake…love how it’s a less expected color :)

6. my favorite is the: China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild

it looks soooooooooooooooo good!

Eee, so many pretties! I think the red + red glitter combo, and the China Glaze Midnight Kiss combo are my favorites. Oh, and the last one :D

8. Katherine says:

Wow! This must have taken you forever, what with all that glitter! And now I have to add a few more polishes to my wish list.

i love the sugar plum fairies mani!

My fave is China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild… it’s so gorgeous how you got the gradation!

11. Harshleen@BeautyTidbits says:

All of these look lovely! My fav is the sephora chestnuts about you. The red one with red glitters is really good too.

12. I like the one with the gradient effect.

13. Citrine says:

Oh, I like that red china glaze jelly!

AHHHH Deborah Lippmann Do Ya Think I’m Sexy? is just amazing. It’s looks like it’s on fire. :)

I just got China Glaze Tinsel Town today and it’s crazy beautiful. It’s been on my wish list for ages now.

15. Audrey says:

Hello from one Blogher member to another! Anyways, I love the China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild look! It’s gorgeous!

16. Theia says:

Love all these colors so much! I really like the mix n match of sparkly and metallic for all of them! So fun to look at them ! :)

17. Lovely rich and warm colours for the festive season – or any other party time too! I have simply just got to have that Midnight Kiss and Sugar Plum Fairies combo – heavenly! Thanks for the tasteful photos, Danielle!