I have both seen and heard A LOT about Ellis Faas products. I was somewhat skeptical about the whole “click pen” application and never having seen them in person was uncertain of the colors and textures available. I can tell you after my first try of Ellis Faas, I will come back again and again…and again.

Ellis Faas!

For those who haven’t heard about the brand, Ellis Faas Cosmetics was created by makeup artist Ellis Faas and is centered around  what they call “Human Colors”- colors that naturally occur in our bodies and are universal to everyone. I don’t know about you, but I think that’s a fantastic approach to a makeup line! All of the products come in travel-friendly pen applicator form in long, bullet-esque tubes. The tubes are not as heavy as I thought they would be; a minor side point really.  They also have this new connector system that holds your products together so you can easily store them in your makeup bag and find them without rummaging around. Love!

Ellis Faas Winter Set

The Ellis Faas Winter Set is a trio of fantastic Ellis Faas products, perfect for newbies to the brand. The colors are super wearable and can be dressed up or dressed down. Did I mention they are holiday party perfect colors?

Ellis Faas Milky Lips L201

Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes E103

Ellis Faas Milky Eyes E209

L-R: E209, E103, L201

The E209 shade is like my skin but better on my eyes, and has the faintest sheen to it when the light hits. E103 is a SUPER pigmented black that can be easily blended to a light grey, or used at full intensity as a liner or base. L201 is what I would call every woman’s universal red shade. It is so easy to wear and feels dreamy on the lips.

Ellis Faas L201 on Lips

Ellis Faas Milky Eyes E209 and Creamy Eyes E103

Ellis Faas Winter Set FOTD

Oh Ellis Faas, how I love thee!

Ellis Faas!

Product Breakdown:

Face:

Eyes:

Lips:

I can safely say any doubt I had about Ellis Faas has gone right out the window. I love the smooth, creamy textures and the sleek/chic packaging. They are easy to blend and easy to apply. I already have my eye on the Ellis Faas Lights in E305 and the Creamy Eyes in E107; I’m drooling over them!

Ellis Faas products are available on Sephora.com and on EllisFaas.com

Will you be indulging in Ellis Faas this season? Or perhaps gifting someone special this holiday-perfect trio?

*The items in this post were sent for review or consideration by PR*

20 Responses to “Welcome Winter (and the Holidays!) with Ellis Faas”

OMG this entire look is just stunning on you! What a gorgeous holiday look. =)

whoa, the famous Ellis Faas pens!!!! so the hype about them seems to be justified because your FOTD’s couldnt look more festively perfect!!! esp love the hair do with earrings!! bring on the holidays in style!

I was skeptical for some of the same reasons, but any fears are gone. You look beautiful as always: having someone model the products so successfully in a real life application definitely doesn’t hurt my likelihood of wanting them, either!

Side note: LOVE how long your hair is getting! It looks absolutely beautiful in these pictures. The undertones in the red lipstick really complement your hair.

Aww, thanks dear, on all counts! :) I know, I also like seeing something in use because I can gauge better how I might be able to wear it. Kind of like seeing a house without furniture, vs a house that’s fully furnished. lol.

4. HAHAHA he post twin! I so agree on everything you said and you look beautiful!!

5. Ashley says:

Ahh you look gorgeous and so holiday-party ready!

6. Tiffany says:

You look gorgeous, Danielle! Perfect for the holiday season. Also, what are your thoughts on Perfection Lumiere? I hope you’re planning on reviewing it! Or have you already? I’ll check now…

Thank you hun! ;) I haven’t reviewed it yet, but I will be soon. I really enjoy it. Dry skinned ladies should probably stay away, but oily/combo skin gals will really like it!

Everything looks beautiful on you! Rats, maybe I will have to give Ellis Faas lips another go.

I was actually pretty surprised by how much I enjoyed the lippie! Maybe try a different formula or a different color? And thank you dear!

8. That black is CRAZY O____O I approve.

9. Yes Ellis Faas is EVERYTHING! I made my first purchase at SpaceNk in bloomies, then I realized Sephora now carries on line, so make my second order with Sephora for my VIB points. The product is truly awesome but I think you should give a disclaimer, it’s a bit of an luxury item. All women love luxury. 8-)

10. amalia says:

HALLO!IS L201 SIMILAR TO CHANEL S ROUGE ALLURE LAQUE 75 DRAGON(IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS)? THERE IS NO ELLIS FAAS IN MY COUNTRY AND WITH THE ECONOMY CRISIS ,MANY ONLINE COSMETICS SHOPS OR AMAZON DONT SENT TO GREECE;( THANK YOU ANYWAY.BIG HUGS FROM GREECE!

11. [...] of the delivery system or you’re not. At first I was undecided but after trying Ellis Faas last year I was able to embrace the packaging for the product that lies [...]