Ever since I learned that our second challenge as Lipstick Bandits would be to find and write about our favorite fall lipstick, I was skeptical that I would be able to pinpoint just a single shade.

Never one to give up easily though, I was not swayed by the daunting task. And actually my favorite happened by total accident, when I placed an order awhile ago for…

Burberry!

Yes, that’s right. Burberry. Specifically, Burberry’s Lip Mist formula.

Burberry Blueberry

When I first started my search in my stash for my perfect fall lipstick I began to notice that while I have a lot of shades I enjoy, I wouldn’t have picked one more than the other. I was disheartened. Not intending to buy a new lipstick for the sake of the post I resorted to the fact that I may have to choose a favorite fall lipgloss instead. It was only upon my first application of this lipstick that I knew we had a winner.

Burberry Blueberry

While it’s not standard for me to label something a “favorite” instantly, I already loved the Burberry Lip Mist formula, this was just a new shade to me. And, a perfect fall one at that. It’s slightly berry, slightly dark and has that kiss of shine that the Lip Mists are known for. It’s the best of every world. It’s neutral enough to be universally flattering, but berry enough to be a great addition to your autumn palette (and winter). It’s great for layering too. If you want to go from day to night, just add another swipe or two to deepen the color.

Burberry Blueberry Lip Mist

I have reviewed this formula before (here) but as a refresher, these are silky, luxurious and are basically a lipstick and lipgloss rolled into one. Plus the packaging is divine. They retail for $30 and you can find them on Nordstrom’s website here in the U.S.

And, just for good measure, a FOTD with Burberry Blueberry as the star of the show…

Burberry Blueberry FOTD

Burberry Blueberry Lipstick

Wondering what the other Lipstick Bandits are loving? Check out these posts for all our fall favorites:

I hope you enjoyed the second edition of the Lipstick Bandits! :)

46 Responses to “The Lipstick Bandits: One For Fall.”

1. Brooke says:

I just got my first Burberry lippie and I’m LOVING it ;) Definitely time for more!

2. What a perfect fall color! And I love the Burberry packaging….that alone weakens my resolve not to purchase anything. ;)

I think this is perfect for the holidays and really makes your eyes look espresso-brown!

asdkjf;laskdfj;lsdj…

This really is the best colour. You are a stunner! Such a great pick… *puts on my list for Santa*

5. Wow, I loooove the glossiness of it! What a gorgeous shade <3.

Wow, I love how glossy and sleek it is! Also, I don’t find the name particularly accurate, but I still love it anyway…because I loooooove blueberries. Oooooh :D

Yeah, I don’t think it looks like Blueberries, but it certainly looks like the stain I get from eating them xD Maybe a little more purple than that, but that’s kind of what I envision when I put this on. ;)

7. Aha! I thought you’d go all Lip Mist on us ;) Blueberry (which, for the record, doesn’t look all that blueberryish :P) looks lovely on you!

8. Simply stunning on you! Great pick! I just got a great nude for me at the Burberry counter in California and I love it! Their lipsticks are amazing.

9. Ashley says:

What a pretty lippie, do want!

10. Rocaille says:

What an amazing shade and formula, I don’t think I’ve seen that before! I love berry shades :)

11. OMG a real, glossy lipstick! And the lipstick bullet itself is BEAUTIFUL.

beautiful! i love the shade and finish. i really need to check out the burberry lip mists. i am dying to try out some of burberry’s products

Kelly you will LOVE Burberry’s products. They are so chic and awesome. The textures are all wonderful. I have a blush post coming soon for you! ;)

13. This lipstick is gorgeous! I’ve had the Burberry Lip Mists on my wishlist for quite some time now (erm…along with a million other lipsticks), but I now know that I definitely want to get this shade. The finish is insanely beautiful, and of course, the packaging…want it!

14. Jen W says:

Oh dear god that is gorgeous. I love the glossiness, and the colour ! *faints*

I’m SOLD. It’s going on my purchase list.

I think I absolutely need to visit the Burberry counter. My hubby and I are planning a trip to Chicago after Christmas, and I’ll be making a mad dash for the lip mists!

oooh! I can’t wait to go back there Jessica! it was like an assault in the best way possible. The Nordstrom’s on Michigan Ave has the beauty mecca. Go there, but be prepared for awesomeness! ;)

16. Xiao says:

OMG. I see a new Great Red! I’m reading through the list and you’re the second LB… second lipstick added to the list -___-

Omg, I know. Each time I clicked a link I was like “my poor wallet” I want everything the rest of the Lipstick Bandits showed! xD

17. I’m really feeling this lipstick. I’m more of a lip gloss lover but this is just darn creative. I love it!

By the way, I found you via your BlogHer post on my blog. Mine is also in the feed: Revealed: How I Redefine and Breathe New Life Into My Curls.

quite possibly the most luscious looking blueberry i have ever seen!!!! what a perfect blend of fall reds/plums/raspberry in 1
    Looks incredible!!! Cant expect less from Dior, but im still swooning!

19. Courtney says:

This is such a gorgeous shade on you hun!

20. You girls are bad, bad, BAD for my wallet! I’m waiting out a lippie ban but when it’s over – straight to YSL and Burberry!

YES!!!! Lipstick Bandit mission accomplished! lol. But seriously, this formula will not disappoint. Sending you strength during your ban!

21. Paris B says:

I haven’t tried the Burberry Lip Mists but like a true Lipstick Bandit, you now have me putting this on my list of colors to check out when I next go to the Burberry counter! It’s gorgeous and the formula sounds amazing too!

22. tabby says:

What a beautiful wearable shade! So opaque yet glossy *drools* plus the colour is gorgeous! There’s no burberry makeup here in singapore but I’ll try to find a dupe scouting the Japanese counters, since they tend to lean towards lipsticks that are more ‘moist’ looking :D

23. [...] but dammit those Lipstick Bandits are persuasive. After seeing Burberry Lip Mist in Blueberry on Bloomin’ Beauty (wow, that was an unintentional tongue-twister: I dare you to say that fast 3 times), I knew had [...]