Hi ladies! By now you all have heard and read that this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I’m partnering with VMV Hypoallergenics to give away some lovely pink items in honor of their support of breast cancer research.
VMV Hypoallergenics will be donating 10% from all purchases in the month of October from their Pinkfest line (look for the pink ribbon), as well as skincare items that have proven to be beneficial to cancer patients to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. In addition to that, with the purchase of two items you get a lovely pink passport wallet. Although October is almost over, you still have time to browse their website and snag some lovely items and know that you are supporting a great cause.
Not only is it awesome that the folks at VMV are donating proceeds of your purchases to breast cancer research, but their line is paraben and preservative free. So no worries about harmful ingredients here!
And, because everyone like a little pink, here is a nice giveaway for you lovely ladies!
(1) Lucky lady will receive the following prize package:
- (1) VMV Hypoallergenics Lipgloss in Giggle ($27)
- (1) VMV Hypoallergenics Skin Bloom Blush in Smauve ($40)
- (1) Pink Passport Wallet
Here are swatches of the 2 shades you will be receiving:
- Giveaway is open internationally. Giveaway begins Oct. 28th, 2011 and will end Nov. 6th Midnight CST.
- You must be a follower on Google Friend Connect to be eligible.
- You must leave a comment on this post telling me about your favorite pink beauty items or what Breast Cancer Awareness month means to you.
- For (1) additional entry you can follow me on Twitter and Retweet the following: “Follow @BloominBeauty5 and RT to win some pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month http://tinyurl.com/4xs6hmz“
- For (1) additional entry you can “Like” Bloomin’ Beauty Blog on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall letting me know how you feel about hypoallergenic products.
Is it possible to enter your *own* giveaway….. cause the blush is really calling my name! Good luck ladies!