Hi ladies! I wanted to put up sort of an “update” post to the one I did the other day. I didn’t have adequate time to do direct sunlight photos for the new China Glaze Let It Snow polishes I purchased (see original post here) so I wanted to do some more swatches when I got the chance. Enjoy! ;)

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve

China Glaze Winter Berry

China Glaze Glittering Garland

China Glaze Tinsel Town

China Glaze Snow Globe

*Side Note: On it’s own it seems that the opalescent effect at certain angles “yellows” parts of the nails. Not sure why.

China Glaze Twinkle Lights

I personally like it best of Midnight Kisses, though it works great on it’s own as well.

18 Responses to “Update! China Glaze Let It Snow- New Pictures!”

1. […] For full hand swatches in direct sunlight click here for my new updated post. Christmas is […]

2. Jo says:

I want Tinsel Town. I’m obsessed with glitter polishes at the minute, even though i hated them until about 2 months ago! Pretty pretty.

Ahhh! Jo!!! Sorry, freaked out for a minute. Glad to hear from you again dear! ;)
      I know, I didn’t used to that big of a fan until this year. The removal process is just –___– But it’s usually worth the hassle because it’s so damn pretty!

• Jo says:

Hehehe, you do make me laugh :D I’m still around, just not blogging much cause everything else is hectic! Got this weekend free though so gonna try and get some posts scheduled.

Can someone please invent a nail polish remover specifically for glitter? If only the nail poliosh Gods would answer our prayers…

3. emmabovary says:

This has made me wish it was Christmas more than ever!!! twinkle lights looks amaaaazing, and I really like Glittering Garland too x

I love Glittering Garland!

5. Citrine says:

Winter berry is my favorite of the bunch, just because I am (boring and) like red jellies…(I am guessing this will stain without base coat?)

You know, it probably will. I haven’t worn it on it’s own and frankly with it being so red I don’t know if I want to test it on my bare nails! xD Winter Berry isn’t boring, but it’s probably not my most favorite of the bunch because I like bling ;)

6. blue years eve and tinsel town are gorgeous!

7. Mercedes says:

Check you out, Little Miss Festive!!!!

I love Glittering Garland topped with Snow Globe – so awesomely festive! And may I just say, you always have the best lighting!

9. Carolyn says:

I want THEM ALL. They’re soooo beautiful and I’m craving Christmas!