Yes. Lipstick Bandits, unite! I was invited to the Lipstick Bandits by lovelies Rae from theNotice and Arianne from Glitter Geek and haven’t looked back since.

Sultry, mysterious and futuristic describes this Lipstick Bandit. I am a shape-shifter and shadow dweller and I loathe the boring lips of yesterday….

You Don't Know Me.

You Can't Catch Me.

Am I Here?

Or There?

I Am Everywhere. And Nowhere.

*Note: My lipstick in this picture looks more purple than it is. The close up of my lipstick and next picture are much more accurate representations of the color. ;)

Look Out.

Are You Ready?

Product Breakdown:

Face:

(yes, I did not use blush or concealer for this look. I used extra foundation for concealer for a better, more flawless match)

Eyes:

Lips:

I definitely suggest checking out the other Lipstick Bandit posts here:

…if you dare! ;)

*Items marked with a ‘*’ were provided for review purposes only*

35 Responses to “I am a…Lipstick Bandit!”

1. Mercedes says:

haha cute post!!! Is the lipstick in the close up the same one as the bottom pic?? Very pretty!

Thanks dear! Yes, it’s all the same lipstick (the three mixed together) but for some reason depending on the angle and flash/no flash it looked so different.

2. You look awesome!

Welcome to the Lipstick Bandits! :)

3. Mercedes says:

HAHA I’m a ding dong… I saw that you said that in the post after I got excited and asked, doh

Ahh! This is such a fun idea and I love your look! I’ve been trying to think of something to be for Halloween that will allow me to do fun and dramatic makeup. I get so bored with the limits of wearable daytime makeup. =)

Thank you Kayla! I know, doing these fun and dramatic looks helps me from getting bored, I need to do them more often!

5. Jen W says:

LOVE IT!!

It’s amazing how everyone’s Lipstick Bandit makeup is so gorgeous, but different.

Thanks dear! Can’t wait to see yours ;) hint hint! And you’re right. All of the looks are very unique and all equally beautiful!

6. Delyteful Speaks says:

hahahaha oh I love it!!!

7. Kelly says:

so cute!!! I love that color you mixed up!

oooo000o00o the 3 together made a great lip combo, but i cant stop staring at the mesmerizing eyes!!! good choice with the no blush, focus is else where! =D

9. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Welcome to the Lipstick Bandits!! I’m so happy you’re with us!

10. Absolutely adore the look, Danielle! Welcome to the Lipstick Bandits ^^

11. Sultry is right, what an amazing look! I’m loving the glittery mask :)

Welcome to the Lipstick Bandits!

Hahaha, love it!!! Welcome to the club ;)

Thanks Larie! I fell in love with all the looks the original Bandits created the day those posts came out. So much fun!

13. Oh no, not another bandit! *hides*

Haha. I started following your blog purely by coincidence last week and suddenly you’re a Lipstick Bandit! Was meant to be, I guess. :) Love the look! The platinum sparkle is a great touch!

So glad you were able to do the look! Welcome, newest member! :D You look absolutely fabulous.

15. pearl says:

wow!! Love the look :) lipcolor is looking amazing..