Yes. Lipstick Bandits, unite! I was invited to the Lipstick Bandits by lovelies Rae from theNotice and Arianne from Glitter Geek and haven’t looked back since.
Sultry, mysterious and futuristic describes this Lipstick Bandit. I am a shape-shifter and shadow dweller and I loathe the boring lips of yesterday….
*Note: My lipstick in this picture looks more purple than it is. The close up of my lipstick and next picture are much more accurate representations of the color.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude + Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Medium
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in Bronze*
(yes, I did not use blush or concealer for this look. I used extra foundation for concealer for a better, more flawless match)
- Sephora 12 Hour Jumbo Liner in Glitter Black
- Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Platinum*
- MAC Feline Kohl
- Ardell Lashes #118 Black*
- MAC Impassioned+MAC Play Time+ MAC Girl About Town (I mixed the three together to create a custom lip color)
I definitely suggest checking out the other Lipstick Bandit posts here:
…if you dare!