Happy weekend! I have been super busy the last few days between work-related travel and trying to get my house in order for fall, all while trying to enjoy the nice humidity free days we are having. I wanted to give you ladies a sneak peak at some items you can expect to see very soon…. feel free to add your requests to the comments below if there is something special you’d like me to show or do. :)

CARGO Metallico Eyes Palette

How does this CARGO Palette hold up to the likes of Giorgio Armani and Chanel? You will all soon find out ;)

Burberry!

My first taste of Burberry beauty (thanks again to the epic swap with the lovely DelytefulSpeaks). And yes, it is as good as it looks!

Chanel Favuve Eyeshadow

My favorite new item, Chanel’s Fauve eyeshadow. It’s my most coveted item at the moment, and you will soon know why!

Wet n Wild Dreamweavers Trios

I was not successful at finding these myself, but luckily I have some great twitter friends in Missy, who has a fabulous YouTube Channel (Start2FinishMUA) and Courtney, who has a really wonderful blog called Eyes, Lips & Curls and they were able to get me the whole collection. Many thanks to those awesome and beautiful ladies! You will get to see these shadows up close soon, and hear my thoughts on whether they are worth tracking down!

Storing All Your Goodies

I am definitely not an expert at storage, and most of my storage is functional, rather than fashionable. But, with a few nice touches you can make your collection easy to use, easy to find, and pretty to look at. :) My storage and organization coming soon!

Julep Nail Polishes

My first taste of Julep Nail Polish thanks to the Julep Maven Program (and seriously awesome first month discount). My thoughts on the polish and the program, less the drama (it didn’t involve me, so I’m not going there. If you want to read about the affiliate program drama, there have been many well-written posts about it already). :)

Tarte Clay Blush in Blissful

!!! This must mean my collection of Tarte Clay Blushes in finally complete! See how this shade compares to the others, and to other brands.

Revlon New for Fall

Those elusive Revlon polishes (Deborah Lippmann dupe alert!)….and whether or not they are worth searching high and low for!

I have a few more things up my sleeve but I am not going to post pictures of those because I don’t want to ruin the surprise! So, I will leave you with a lovely picture of one of my lovely pooches!

"Yo, this post was a snooze fest. I mean look at me, I'm catching flies in here."

22 Responses to “What’s on the Horizon …”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH very very much looking forward to your new posts!!

2. princesselfy says:

OMG I’m not sure what I’m looking forward to most! I absolutely love storage/collection posts so that will be a massive highlight. The Cargo palette+Chanel e/s look amazing, and I’ve been lusting after the Tarte Clay blushes ever since I first saw them on your blog!
    Oooh so many pretty things! x

3. Dude, your brush storage is SO cute! Way cuter than mine :P

I just got Blissful blush recently so I’m interested to hear your thoughts on it. Also keen to see swatches of those Revlon polishes!

Aww, thanks dear! I just picked that up at Target last week. I’m really starting to like up set up. It’s taken me awhile to get to a place where I like where everything is.

Oooh! Aren’t the tarte blushes great?! My favs!!

4. Okay, I’ll admit that the brush holder? Really cute. I still can’t stand Missoni in term sof clothing, but it’s really funky for storage purposes!

Very much looking forward to the next few weeks on Bloomin Beauty ^^

Thanks Rae! I know, I don’t like the clothes either to be honest. It really isn’t my style at all. But this was a cute way (my humble opinion) to add a little “snazz” to my makeup storage. :)

I never thought to use one of the smaller storage boxes for brush (& etc.) storage! I actually opted for the larger box because I thought it’d be more practical with a lid! Now I’m imagining the smaller boxes as a “planter” for fake flowers – liking that image! Can’t wait to see your Burberry haul and Chanel Fauve on you!

Yes! I know, I had a larger box in my basket, and put it down in lieu of a smaller one because of that very reason. What a great idea about using it as a planter!

I cannot wait to see your review of the Cargo palette! I have a few real winners from Cargo, but I feel as though I typically unfairly overlook the brand. I’m looking forward to that!

I know, I am guilty of overlooking them too! I think it’s because they aren’t at Sephora and Ulta carries limited stock. So they aren’t in my face all the time. I definitely need to explore them more!

7. diane says:

i’m definitely looking forward and very excited for every post especially the make-up storage.yes i sound like a low life but what can i say?i love beauty so much. danielle i would love to see a compilation of all your MAC blushes and swatches in 1 single post.i don’t know if you had done that already but if not can you please do one?it’ll be so helpful for me as i’m thinking about buying my first MAC blushes(first ever product from MAC.I AM SO EXCITED) i’m thinking of getting 2 for my birthday in november and it’ll be so great if i could prepare myself by seeing lovely swatches from you so it’ll make deciding much more easier and less confusing because i went to a MAC counter and it was just overwhelming.so many blushes to choose from.it ‘ll be greatif i could narrow my choices down.*i’m asking nicely here.* =D hope you’ll become my MAC blush fairy godmother and grant my wish of a post about all you MAC blushes.til your nexts posts.i’m sure they’ll all be great.thanks in advance. =D hope you have a great day/week.

Hi Diane! Absolutely! I will move that to the top of the list. I know how excited I was when I bought my first MAC blush! Expect a post soon, in the next week. I was going to do it today, but it got cloudy! If the sun comes out, you might see it today yet! ;)

Hi Diane! The MAC blush post is live! Hope you find some shades you like!

• Diane says:

thanks .you don’t know how inlove i am with you right now.no words can describe it when i saw the post.i had a big smile on my face as if i was some kind of a lunatic.of course a beautiful one may i add. ;P

8. Kelly says:

I’m so excited to see your new posts! I’ve always been curious about burberry products! And your makeup storage preview looks fabulous. I can’t wait! I always love getting new storage ideas.

So much pretties! Looks like a great next few weeks for Bloomin Beauty. :)

10. Tiffany says:

I can’t wait for you to review the Cargo palette! I went to go look for it at Ulta the other day to swatch it because I remember you mentioned its awesomeness once upon a time, but it was sold out :-/ It looks so pretty though!