I know. *groan* at the title… *grimace* at the thought of long cold months in sweaters. But, fall is in the air. It’s official start is near the end of September, but it’s breathing down my neck and giving me the itch for fall fashion and accessories. So today’s Top 5 Tuesday is going to highlight my must haves for the fall season.

Fall Accessories...in technicolor.

Bigger, Darker Earrings

Layer Me!

The end of the HEAT.

What say you? Are you ready for fall to get here or are you pleading for a few more weeks of summer heat? Also, dish on what your favorite fall accessories are, because I’m nosy like that.

14 Responses to “Top Five Tuesday: Fall Accessories”

If not for all of the gorgeous trends in fashion and makeup this fall, I would be positively dreading the cold weather. But I think I’m ready for boots, cozy knit leggings, scarves, and long necklaces. I just got a new blue bag too! Mine’s a dark robin’s egg blue. It somehow goes with everything even though it matches nothing. =) I need to hunt down some cute hats, yours is adorable!

Adorable! I love those leaf earrings!!!

And where did you find your teal eyeshadow / eyeliner? So nice!

It’s actually a mix of two different shades, an Inglot liner and Inglot shadow I got in my swap with DelytefulSpeaks :) I wore these earrings today in honor of the first day of September!

i am actually excited for fall :X haha i love the fashion and the weather and the leaves changing. my favorite accesssories are scarves for sure! i just picked one up at gap for like 6 bucks on sale! i have a buge obsession with scarves. thru all seasons haha. LOVE the teal eyeliner (or e/s?) you are wearing in the last picture. it is just dark enough to look super flattering!

I have to second what Kayla is saying. Typically I dread winter like the plague, but this year it doesn’t seem so bad thanks to all the amazing trends! … and who am I kidding, autumn is my absolute favorite season, your post definitely put me in the mood for a nice, crisp October day!

I wish I could pull off hats such as the one you’re wearing. They’ve never worked for me as I’ve hoped!

Aww, I know. I think there isn’t a grey area with hats…either you like the way you look in them or you pretty much detest the way you look in the them. It took coaxing from a friend while shopping for me to pick the hat up, but I’m glad I did!

5. Aseya says:

I love that hat! Especially with the bow, it’s so cute! I have decided to get back in touch with my inner rock chick for fall/winter. I have been dressing really girlie recently, but I’ve fallen back in love with big, metallic accessories. I have a gorgeous cuff that I can’t wait to show you guys! haha And I’m really looking forward to wearing lots of dark polish. I think that’s what I’m most excited about. Dark makeup and nails :)

6. LOVE the hat! So cute!!
    I’m a scarf person as well. I’ve been into animal prints lately and just picked up 2 cardigans the other day! I love fall!

oh u have a very nice collection of long layered necklaces!!!! scarves and hats for SURE!!!!