09. 08. 2011

I saw this fun TAG post over at My Funny Valentine and decided I wanted to give it a go. I always like reading things about the bloggers behind the blogs I read :) and hopefully, you do too!

Top 5 Beverages

(Honorable Mentions: Pink Lemonade, Margaritas)

Top 5 Snacks

Image Credit: Cookingontheside.com

Honorable Mention: Bananas (I freakin’ love bananas and I am never without some at my house)

Top 5 Books

Honorable Mention: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (one of my favorite childhood novels)

Top 5 Musicians/Bands/Composers/Scores

Honorable Mentions: Rihanna, Janet Jackson, Keb’Mo’

Top 5 Movies

Sleeping Beauty is a Disney Production under copyright

Honorable Mentions: The Blind Side, Cold Mountain, The Pirates movies, Rumor Has It, You’ve Got Mail, Morning Glory, Troy and Avatar

I tag anyone who wants to do this! :) I think I will do more Top 5 TAG posts in the future featuring 5 more of my top 5s! It is so much fun!

18 Responses to “Top 5 TAG”

Love this! I was thinking about doing this post too! =) I loooove lemon in my water too.

2. Kelly says:

Eat Pray Love and the Davinci Code are amazing – some of my favorites too!

Heck yes for Anthony Bourdain!

aww this is so fun, i loved reading this! and is it weird that i have never heard of tofu in a smoothie? very interesting! i havent read that anthony bourdain book but i like him so i want to check it out now.

Yes! Actually you can’t even taste the tofu in it, it’s added (at least for us) for protein. It helps make you feel more full after having the smoothie. Since we have them for breakfast a lot in the summer, I need it to have some substance to it. ;)

OH so nice to know about u!!!!! Water with lemon is my number 1 drink too!!! Watermelon is a daily food for me and i eat like 3 bananas a day!!!
    Maroon5 I love them!!!! prob bc Adam Levine is in the band! =P

6. Awesome tag!! I love frozen youghurt too! Great movie picks ;)

oh and Danielle, nice to meet you =P

Oooh, I haven’t had any watermelon yet this summer – criminal, right?

8. [...] was featured on Bloomin’ Beauty and I had to do it! So here we [...]

9. Bee says:

Hehe, I saw this and I had to do it! I love Sleeping Beauty! She was always my favourite princess. :) Eat Pray Love was way better than I thought. I read some reviews who didn’t like her and thought she was too moany and concerned about her own problems. But that’s what people are like in real life and I could relate to some of the things she said. Anyway, here’s my entry: http://teacherteacherandlife.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/top-five-tag/ It’d be great if you could check it out and comment. :) I’m new and it’s starting up and I don’t have many readers…

10. Bee says:

I think WordPress didn’t process my comment…? Anyway, I love Sleeping Beauty. She was my favourite princess. And Eat Pray Love was much better than I thought. Some people thought she was too moany but when people are going through hard times, they tend to be more self-pitying. I could relate to some of the things she said. Anyway, here’s my entry: http://teacherteacherandlife.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/top-five-tag/ It’d be lovely if you could check it out and comment. I’m new and don’t have many readers… :)

11. [...] liked the Top 5 TAG from last week so much that I wanted to make it a regular feature….introducing: Top 5 [...]