Ahh, don’t you just love the weekends? Or if you work weekends, your days off? The days when you don’t have to get ready for anything in particular and can pretty much just veg until you are so moved to get up and about. On days like that, I tend to sport the no makeup look. And I don’t mean the no makeup looks like Lisa Eldridge and Sam from Pixiwoo have shown on Youtube recently. I mean ZERO makeup. Moisturizer and chapstick kind of no makeup. The results? Me being brave and showing you my nekkid face….
There was a time (try yesterday) when I would never have wanted to post a picture of myself sans any makeup on my blog. It’s not that I don’t go out in public this way, believe me, I do. I mean, who cares what I look like when I’m thumping watermelons and sampling grapes (tell me the fruit section of grocery store isn’t the most fun place…other than the ice cream section)? But, suddenly, I just changed my mind. I don’t know what made me change my mind or if something just clicked for me, but here I am, au natural.
And, what I looked like tonight before dinner (the boy treated me to a lovely night out)…..
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude+ MAC Studio Sculpt in NC37
- Mally Cancellation Conditioning Concealer in Medium
- Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Apricot
- Too Faced Aqua Bunny Bronzer
- MAC Optimistic Orange Cream Blush
- Mally Poreless Perfection finisher in Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Greed
- Wet n Wild Gilded Age Trio : Pinky shade all over lid, gold shade in crease, bronze shade in outer V
- MAC Rich Ground Fluidline (upper lashline, first half of lower lashline)
- Avon 24kt gold liner in golden black (upper waterline, tightline, first half of lower waterline)
- Mally Volumizing Mascara in black
- Top Shop lipstick in Ohh La La (lightly blotted on for sheer color)
- Milani 3D glitzy gloss in Designer Label
A special thank you to Tiffany from Will Work For Makeup who blazed the trail before me in posting her own naked face several months ago
How do you ladies feel about going au natural in public or on your blog?