20. 06. 2011

I was tagged to do this post by the always awesome and amazing G. of  Nouveau Cheap. I always like reading what everyone’s all time favorites are, not just the seasonal likes. So here we go!

The Rules:

5. Lil Lady’s Life
  6. Getting Cheeky
  7. The Glitter Geek
  8. Keeping Up With Me
  9. Ebrushka’s Makeup Bag
  10. A Blog of Vain Pleasures

Even if your name doesn’t appear in this list, feel free to do the tag! There are so many beautiful and lovely bloggers out there I couldn’t possibly choose just 10, so check out the links in my sidebar, I tag all those bloggers too!

My Top Ten Beauty Products of All Time (I’ve linked to my reviews of the products if available and I have owned and used all of these items for months now. That should give an indication of just how lovely they are!):

1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: This stuff is the bomb. If you’ve not tried it, you really should. It works miracles under the eyes. Stays put, covers well, ’nuff said!

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing Foundation: An oily/combo skin girls dream. Makes me skin look and feel airbrushed. Lasts all day on me which is a shocker!

3. DDF Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew: I have raved about this being my HG moisturizer and it’s 100% true. It’s not a lotion or a gel, but somewhat of a hybrid between the two. Whatever you want to call it; it works fantastically on my skin!

4. Givenchy Phenom’eyes Effet Mascara: Pricey, but definitely leaps and bounds ahead of my other mascaras. Love the softness of my lashes even while they are dramatic with this mascara.

5. Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Rose Gold: By far my favorite highlighter that I own. It’s glowy, dewy and natural all in one.

6 & 7. Milani Baked Blushes in Luminoso and Terra Sole: These are probably the most used in my collection this spring/summer. Although I definitely go in phases for blush, these two you can’t go wrong with any time of the year!

8. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Shock! Horror! I use this more than I use my UD Naked Palette. Sorry, I just like it better. The Urban Decay one is great, but I have used my Too Faced one so much more. ;)

9. Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick in Champagne: This is a fantastic product. It doesn’t get enough love. It stays put without primer. I want LOTS more of these. I use Champagne several times a week. It’s just so easy. No blending, no brushes, just swipe ‘n’ go.

10. MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Gotta Dash: It’s a lipstick + gloss in one.  This shade  pretty much goes with anything, and it’s why it’s solidified it’s place in my handbag.

This has inspired me to do a “Top Ten” series with other beauty items. More on that in the future! Can’t wait to see what your favorites are. Feel free to share in the comments below!

15 Responses to “TAG! Top 10 Award!”

Aw! Thanks for the tag, girl! =) I was actually just about to do a post on my all-time favorite things so this works out perfectly. It’s funny, because I don’t own any of the products you listed. I want the Jemma Kidd highlighter and Givenchy mascara though, and I might pick up a Milani blush to give it a go since everybody seems to love them so much.

Thank you doll!

You are so welcome dear! I hope you do the TAG, top 10 (or whatever number) are my favorite kinds of posts to read.

3. Tiffo says:

Lovely post! I love reading about your top 10 products. (: I still need to try those Milani baked blushes!

aww thanks for including me! im not sure how i feel about tags…but i will definitely do top ten posts for sure to give you an idea of what i love! <3

5. The Jemma Kid highlighter and MAC Sheen Supreme Gotta Dash have been on my wishlist for a while, I swear I’ll get around to picking them up one day! I also have one of the Milani blushes coming in the mail, can’t wait to try it. Great picks :)

Yay! Can’t wait for you try the Milani Blush, those are fantastic. Sheen Supremes and the Jemma Kidd highlighter are totally worth it! :)

thank u so much for tagging me!!!! i read ur list and outside the blush of Luminoso I have not tried anything!!! wth where have i been!? i have heard you mention these as ur faves before now i def need to look out for them post p10p! i def need to try out that jemma kid one day!!!! did u order it online? i never see it in target, may have to go to space nk!

yay! lol. I did order it online, from BeautyBar.com. They shipped fast and gave me a free JK gloss with my order. Love them!

7. Tiffany says:

I want to try everything in your Top 10! I can’t believe I only have 1 thing from your whole list (Luminoso). I definitely think I want to try the DDF moisturizer sometime in the near future, although I am really liking my TBS Seaweed one at the moment too.

8. Awww thanks for the award hun! Really appreciate it!

Love your list! I really wanna get my hands on the tarte blushes! And now you’ve got me thinkin about their foundation =P

The MAC supreme shine lipsticks are really nice.. I love the formula..

Thanks again doll! xoxo

No problem dear, happy to include you! Tarte has impressed me SO much with all of their clay line. I like that it’s natural, cruelty free and last forever on me. Yes, MAC Sheen Supremes are awesome. I need, no, want more shades ;)