I was tagged to do this post by the always awesome and amazing G. of Nouveau Cheap. I always like reading what everyone’s all time favorites are, not just the seasonal likes. So here we go!
- Killer Lipgloss
- Delyteful Speaks
- Beauty Charade
- Lil Lady’s Life
- Getting Cheeky
- The Glitter Geek
- Keeping Up With Me
- Ebrushka’s Makeup Bag
- A Blog of Vain Pleasures
Even if your name doesn’t appear in this list, feel free to do the tag! There are so many beautiful and lovely bloggers out there I couldn’t possibly choose just 10, so check out the links in my sidebar, I tag all those bloggers too!
My Top Ten Beauty Products of All Time (I’ve linked to my reviews of the products if available and I have owned and used all of these items for months now. That should give an indication of just how lovely they are!):
1. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: This stuff is the bomb. If you’ve not tried it, you really should. It works miracles under the eyes. Stays put, covers well, ’nuff said!
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing Foundation: An oily/combo skin girls dream. Makes me skin look and feel airbrushed. Lasts all day on me which is a shocker!
3. DDF Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew: I have raved about this being my HG moisturizer and it’s 100% true. It’s not a lotion or a gel, but somewhat of a hybrid between the two. Whatever you want to call it; it works fantastically on my skin!
4. Givenchy Phenom’eyes Effet Mascara: Pricey, but definitely leaps and bounds ahead of my other mascaras. Love the softness of my lashes even while they are dramatic with this mascara.
5. Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Rose Gold: By far my favorite highlighter that I own. It’s glowy, dewy and natural all in one.
6 & 7. Milani Baked Blushes in Luminoso and Terra Sole: These are probably the most used in my collection this spring/summer. Although I definitely go in phases for blush, these two you can’t go wrong with any time of the year!
8. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Shock! Horror! I use this more than I use my UD Naked Palette. Sorry, I just like it better. The Urban Decay one is great, but I have used my Too Faced one so much more.
9. Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick in Champagne: This is a fantastic product. It doesn’t get enough love. It stays put without primer. I want LOTS more of these. I use Champagne several times a week. It’s just so easy. No blending, no brushes, just swipe ‘n’ go.
10. MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Gotta Dash: It’s a lipstick + gloss in one. This shade pretty much goes with anything, and it’s why it’s solidified it’s place in my handbag.
This has inspired me to do a “Top Ten” series with other beauty items. More on that in the future! Can’t wait to see what your favorites are. Feel free to share in the comments below!