26. 05. 2011

As most of you know, Beauty.com had a Friends & Family sale a few weeks ago. I indulged in a few things I had been wanting to try out, including items from a brand I have never tried, Jouer. I created a FOTD with these products when I first got them, but can’t seem to find the photos, so here is one I wore today, and swatches of the products I chose.

If you aren’t familiar with Jouer, their packaging is unique in that it all slides and snaps together so you are essentially creating your own “palette”.

Jouer Compact Snapped together

I really like how it snaps! So easy to travel with, I have been keeping this in my makeup bag to take with me.

L-R: Sunset lipgloss, Peach Bouquet Blush, Tiare Highlighter, Organza Cream Shadow

This was taken in sunlight. The Sunset gloss is my go to gloss now. I have rarely used any other gloss since I got it! It isn’t sticky but it still wears a long time on me. Plus, I love the color! Tiare is a great gold highlighter and doesn’t feel greasy. Organza is a drier cream shadow and doesn’t feel greasy either. Everything lasts all day, but I do have to set Organza with a powder shadow and use a primer, if I don’t it will crease on me. But, it pairs stunningly with Satin Taupe! Which brings me to my FOTD….

Jouer FOTD

Wearing Jouer

Jouer FOTD

Product Rundown:

Face:

Eyes:

Lips:

18 Responses to “FOTD with Jouer!”

That cheek combo looks gorgeous on you! And I love the lipgloss as well. =) Lovely as always, dear! I’m really intrigued by this brand. I would just love to have all of my stuff snapped together in my bag so I don’t have to dig around to find everything!

Thanks Kayla! I know, I wasn’t sure what I thought about it at first, but having had it in my bag since I got it, It is unbelievably convenient to deal with! No rummaging around!

2. River says:

Wow, I love how it all snaps together like that…so cool!

3. annie says:

Woah, those cheekbones!

And I’m lovin’ that eye combo on you! Really pretty!

You look so gorgeous! I didn’t really need convincing … but I am DEFINITELY going to order some Jouer products :)

Awww! Thanks Jessica! The formula of the Jouer products I ordered is top notch for sure. The blush is so smooth and the gloss is one of my favs!

5. Jennifer says:

i like the peach blush :D looks great on you!

love the eye make up combo!!! u have amazing lashes!! yay for peach bouquet!!

7. Kia says:

YO that blush is everything! (At this very moment I’m realizing I’m becoming a blush whore *sigh*) oh an the FOTD is fantabulous!

8. Gorgeous makeup!! The first picture is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! x

9. 25FLONDON says:

I’m sure we don’t have Jouer in the UK, but I must say I love how the products clip together! It’s such an amazing simple yet highly effective idea, & ideal for crazy OCD people like me that like everything to be just so, & nicely aligned & designed! ‘:D

I love the colour choices you’ve made too (I admit that the highlighter baffled me though, it looks so golden & I thought it was an eyeshadow until I saw it on your cheek!)

I know! I love the idea behind the packaging! It keeps everything so together and organized, no fumbling about looking for something.

The highlighter is quite golden, but it blends it nicely on the face. The Blush and gloss are my favorites of the items I bought without question. I definitely want more!! Will have to keep this in mind for future swaps ;)