As most of you know, Beauty.com had a Friends & Family sale a few weeks ago. I indulged in a few things I had been wanting to try out, including items from a brand I have never tried, Jouer. I created a FOTD with these products when I first got them, but can’t seem to find the photos, so here is one I wore today, and swatches of the products I chose.
If you aren’t familiar with Jouer, their packaging is unique in that it all slides and snaps together so you are essentially creating your own “palette”.
I really like how it snaps! So easy to travel with, I have been keeping this in my makeup bag to take with me.
This was taken in sunlight. The Sunset gloss is my go to gloss now. I have rarely used any other gloss since I got it! It isn’t sticky but it still wears a long time on me. Plus, I love the color! Tiare is a great gold highlighter and doesn’t feel greasy. Organza is a drier cream shadow and doesn’t feel greasy either. Everything lasts all day, but I do have to set Organza with a powder shadow and use a primer, if I don’t it will crease on me. But, it pairs stunningly with Satin Taupe! Which brings me to my FOTD….
- Tarte Clay Foundation in Medium
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- Jouer Tiare highlighter on cheekbones
- Jouer Peach Apricot Blush
- MAC MSFN Give Me Sun!
- MAC Nylon (upper lashline, browbone)
- Jouer Organza cream shadow (all over lid)
- MAC Stain Taupe (blended into crease)
- MAC Mystery (liner)
- Givenchy Phenom’eyes Effet Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Stila Topaz Kajal liner on waterline
- Jouer Lipgloss in Sunset