Good Evening ladies! I decided to do a Face of the Night, something I would wear when going out for dinner or out with friends. I wanted to incorporate a newer Bare Minerals eyeshadow called Sweet Smile (a lovely shimmery grey with blurple shimmers). I really like how it turned out!

Face of the Night!

Face of the Night!

Product Rundown:

Face:

Eyes:

Lips:

What do you ladies wear for a night out? I usually bust out the black liner. I don’t normally use Feline (I have stated before it smudges like crazy on me) but it was the first black liner I pulled out so I went with it. What are your favorite black eyeliners?

10 Responses to “FOTN with Bare Minerals Sweet Smile”

1. Kelly says:

no foundation huh? your skin looks healthy and good!

You look so gorgeous! LOVE the FOTN :)

Love your eyes! That would look so pretty with just about any lip color. I’ve been loving a heavier highlight in the inner corner lately.

I usually pull out the black liner and some fake lashes for a night out. I love Sephora’s liquid liner for a clean winged-out look, and MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack for a smoky, smudged look.

• Thank you, Kayla! Yeah, I think you could pair it with just about anything. MAC Freckletone is a fav of mine so I just whipped it out. I forgot to state in the product rundown (I’ve updated it since) that in the inner corner I used a Silver Shadow Stick from Sonia Kashuk, it’s quite lovely!
      I will have to check out that Sephora liner. And I really enjoy MAC Blacktrack. You’re right, it’s great for smudging! :)

4. Lady says:

you look amazing w/o foundation! the sephora nude liner and freckletone have been on my list to buy for soo long
    I tried alot of black liners only to realize i have hooded lids so currently my fav liners to use are felt tip liners, currently koji dolly wink and physicians formula!

5. Rai says:

Pretty! I’m going to try that Freckletone & Korres Nude l/g combo. :D

6. annie says:

Gorgeous! I can’t pull Freckletone like that, I’m sure of it. It looks great on you!

• admin says:

Thanks Annie! Have you tried Creme d’ Nude by MAC? If you think you can’t pull of Freckletone try that one instead!