It’s the middle of the week, and cloudy yet again. This is seriously the longest streak of gloomy weather ever. Record rain and all of these clouds has made life positively dull. But sun is in the forecast soon! Hooray!
Meanwhile, I took some products for a spin today, and here is what I ended up putting together to brighten this otherwise gloomy day!
- DDF Oil Free Moisturizing Dew
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Primer
- Sonia Kashuk Highlighter+Tarte Clay Foundation Medium+CG Smoothers tinted moisturizer medium+spritz of MAC Fix+ for foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush
- Light Dusting of MAC MSFN Medium Plus
- UD Primer Potion (original)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #8- Champagne all over lid
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #4- Pulp Fiction Blended into crease, used as liner on upper lashline, blended into outer part of lower lashline
- Stila Kajal liner in Topaz for waterline
- UD 24-7 liner in Perversion for tightlining
- Givenchy Phenomen’eyes Effet mascara in Extension Black
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black
- MAC Naked lip pencil
- MAC Lovelorn Lipstick
- EOS lip balm (hate it, but I am trying to use it up!!)
So far, the Eyes to Kill Intense shadows are amazing! I love the pigmentation and consistency of them. Full review coming soon, but I bet in the mean time Khaki Pulse shows up at my doorstep Also making it’s debut in this FOTD but I have been using for about two weeks now is the Givenchy mascara. This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It was recommended in a video (several in fact) by GossMakeupArtist on Youtube. Very glad I took the plunge and picked it up. Full review coming on that item as well!
You will notice I mixed several products to make my “foundation” and have been using this same combo for awhile. I really like the oil control the Tarte foundation gives me, but it’s getting to be a bit thick for this time of year. So I add a bit of tinted moisturizer and a bit of highlighter to it and I am set. I spritz my foundation brush once with Fix+ and I really like the effect this gives my foundation and the added longevity it gives my face makeup as a whole.
How have you been changing up your foundation routine? Have you found something that really works for this transition period into summer?