Hello ladies! Glad to be safe in the house, we are having absolutely terrible weather right now! Snow, ice, thunder and lightning all at once…yikes! But safe and warm I can finally bring you the last Milani Baked Blush….Terra Sole! You can see my other reviews and swatches for the rest of the collection here and here.
As you can see above, this one is the only Milani Baked Blush without shimmer. It isn’t bronzey, nor is it tan. Terracotta is more appropriate, hence the ‘Terra’ in the name. But is is more brown than most terracotta blushes/bronzers I have seen which, for my skintone, makes it supremely more wearable. It is a lovely shade and worth looking into. I have heard this can only be ordered online, and I purchased mine through Cherry Culture. I am glad to finally have the full collection!
Annnnnnddddd. Because I recently had my 1000th tweet on twitter, and because I just love those of you who belong to our little community, I wanted to do my first giveaway.
The Prize (1 winner):
- Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
- China Glaze Crackle Polish in Faultline
- MAC Phloof! eyeshadow pro pan
I wanted to give one of you the most summer-y blush from the Milani Baked Blush line- Coralina. MAC Phloof! is because that was the very first MAC shadow I ever bought for myself and remains a favorite of mine for brightening the inner corner! This giveaway is not sponsored by anyone, but I did want to mention that I received some of the crackle polishes from China Glaze to try out. You know I am not a crackle fan per say, so I wanted to share this with one of you (never tested it)!
- You must be a follower of mine on twitter @bloominbeauty5
- You need to leave a comment below (1 entry per person) telling me what your favorite shade for summer is this year, or what summer trend you are liking the most.
- One extra entry for being a subscriber to my blog (upper left hand corner, enter your email, click subscribe!) (Blogger RSS feed is fine too, just let me know that you do)
- One extra entry per person for putting this giveaway in your sidebar of your blog (make sure you leave the link below so I can see it)
The giveaway ends Saturday April 30th, 2011 at 11:59 PM. One winner will be chosen at random and announced the week of May 2, 2011. This contest is open internationally.
Good luck ladies! And thanks for making this so much fun