Happy hump day again! I know I say this all the time, but where in the heck does the week go? I really have no idea how it can already be the middle of the week! But I am glad it is, because the last of my Milani Baked Blushes arrived today and now I can share them with you! This isn’t a review on all of them as I have only been testing two of them…but if the rest are anything like what I have been trying, girls you need to grab a couple of these if you see ‘em (they can be difficult to track down)!

Milani Baked Blush L-R: Luminoso, Rose D'Oro, Coralina

Milani Baked Blush Swatches L-R: Luminoso, Rose D'Oro, Coralina

The first three are my favorites of the ones I have. Not surprisingly since I LOVE peaches and corals. Luminoso is the exact true light peach I have been searching for. This one is a must have in my opinion! It is so glowy and natural.

You ladies know I have posted quite a few coral blushes and Coralina definitely knocks it out of the park. It is the perfect summery bright (but not loud or garish) coral. It is shimmery and wonderful and my very favorite shade from this collection.

Rose D’ Oro is also a wonderful, deeper coral that is soft and smooth. I had initially heard this touted as a dupe for Stereo Rose, which I already have and didn’t want another of. But Rai from Glam Morena sent me a link to a picture that made them look very different, and therefore worth owning both. Having said that, I wanted to post a picture with my take on the two colors side by side

Milani Rose D'Oro (L) vs MAC Stereo Rose (R)

Although they are definitely in the same color family, I wouldn’t call them dupes. Maybe distant cousins? Rose D’Oro is more pigmented, and softer than Stereo Rose (sorry MAC, I still love you though). I love the shimmer in Rose D’ Oro because Stereo Rose looks more like a frost than a shimmer. And I know the picture isn’t the greatest, but I had a VERY difficult time capturing these two colors accurately on film. In person though, Stereo Rose is more frosty than Rose D’ Oro and leans more pink, while Rose D’Oro has fine shimmer and leans more orange. After all the hoops I (like many others) jumped through to get Stereo Rose, it turns out the Milani version is just plain better!

Milani Baked Blush L-R: Dolce Pink, Fantastico Mauve, Red Vino

Milani Baked Blush Swatches L-R: Dolce Pink, Fantastico Mauve, Red Vino

Once again, these colors are so dimensional that they are difficult to capture on film. They all have the same softness as the ones above, making them excellent for blending and building up or sheering out depending on our skin tone. Dolce Pink looks more pink in person as it seems to be coming up slightly more lavender in the photo. It is a gorgeous everyday pink and a wonderful addition to any collection. Fantastico Mauve is just that, a fantastic mauve! It is the least shimmery of the ones I have, but I can see this being a great color for fall or those with darker skintones. Same goes for Red Vino. This is a complex and beautiful shade. I adore it! I do not have a color quite like this in my collection and I am happy to have picked it up. It isn’t quite berry but it’s not quite red. Very unique shade!

All in all I give Milani Baked Blushes a big ‘ol A+. The colors, the blendabilty and formula are all spot on and rival much more expensive and hard to find items. I know these are available on Milani’s website but can also be found in drugstores like Walgreens and Target. It really varies by location though, so it’s best to call in advance to see if they carry it. Cherry Culture is out of stock on most of them the last time I checked, but I am sure they will be back soon. The price varies depending on where you buy, but generally they will run about $7.99/each. A total bargain in my opinion. I am a total blush addict and I am just as thrilled about these as I am about my Tarte clay blushes! Happy hunting ladies, and share your favorite shade(s) below!

26 Responses to “I Like Getting Baked….Blushes That Is!”

1. Rai says:

I loooooooooooove these blushes!

2. Tiffany says:

Curse you, P10P!! These blushes look fabulous! I especially like Luminoso, Coralina, and Fantastico Mauve. Milani is really stepping up their game and I like it!

• Hi Tiffany! I know! But your strength is amazing. You are giving me inspiration to do the same with my polish ban!

Luminoso and Coralina are clear favs of mine. But they all of them are so unique and yes, the marbling of Mauve is super super beautiful!

3. 25FLONDON says:

Is Luminoso supposed to be the baked version of Luminous?! I’m loving it, Coralina & Dolce Pink. Oh, & Fantastico Mauve – especially the marbling on the blush!

• Hey girl-

I actually think it might be! Yeah, the marbling is super unique on Mauve…I love it! Coralina is my favorite and Dolce Pink is a really great natural pink blush. It is so hard to choose just one….obviously!

4. River says:

Wow. Luminoso looks so beautiful! I’ve never heard of these before.

I just started following your blog!

• Hi River! Thanks for coming over! Luminoso is such a pretty soft peach shade. I have been searching high and low for a blush of this shade and am happy to have finally found it!

FANTASTICO MAUVE MUST BE MINE. Amazing swatches! I already have Rose d’Oro and now I want more!

• Hi Jessica! It is really tempting to own all of them! They pigmentation and feel of these blushes is very much similar if not better than some of my much higher priced blushes! Mauve is just pretty to look at isn’t it?

Wow, they look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

i love this! thank you so much for sharing…now i need to track these down :)

• No problem, Kelly!

These have been a bit hard to find depending on where you live. Sometimes Walgreens and Walmart have them and sometimes they don’t. You can always order online though, as I think these blushes are totally worth it!

8. Roxy says:

I wish they had these in the uk, its just not fair. I think i just spent all night browsing the internet for swatches, wish they could all be mine!

• Hi Roxy-

Gosh, I didn’t know these weren’t available in the UK! I wonder if you can get them online anywhere for reasonable shipping? Otherwise, try doing a swap with someone stateside!

9. Lady says:

Hello Bloominbeauty!
    I just wanted to thank you for your post, it had me crazed and I wandered all over to collect these lol. Cannot find Coralina, but I am loooooooving Luminoso!
    Keep up the amazing work!!
    I mentioned you in my post.
    Thanks again!

• Hi Lady! Thank you so much for the mention on your blog! I checked out your post..love it! So glad you have been able to find most of them, as they are totally worth it! Crossing my fingers that you can find Coralina soon!

10. [...] Sole! You can see my other reviews and swatches for the rest of the collection here and here. Milani Baked Blush Terra Sole L-R: Milani Bellissimo Bronze, Milani Terra Sole, MAC Give Me [...]

11. [...] D’Oro is rumored to be the dupe for MAC Stereo Rose, which I don’t own. But here is a link to a post by Bloomin Beauty comparing the two. I’m also an avid follower of her blog [...]

12. Paulam says:

I have medium/tan skin with yellow and warm undertones. Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. I want it to enhance my face. A little pop, but not too much. Which one?

13. […] An below here they are swatched next to one another over at Bloomin’ Beauty Blog . […]

14. […] Milani Rose d’Oro (deep golden peach, shimmer) […]