Good evening! Just wanted to share a FOTD with you all today because I discovered a nude brown lip combo that I love!
FOTD Thursday March 24, 2011
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation (medium)
- MAC Pro Long wear concealear in NW20 (undereyes)
- Too Faced Aqua BunnyBronzer
- Sonia Kashuk Powder Blush in Sunset
- MAC Paint Pot Bare Study
- Sonia Kashuk Bronzed Beauty Eye Quad (glittery shade all over lid, darkest shade blended into crease lightly)
- Stila Smudgestick in Peacock on upper lash line and waterline
- Maybelline Lash Stilleto Voluptuous Mascara in Very Black
- MAC lip liner in Oak
- MAC lipstick in Freckletone
I really loved the easy simplicity of this look. It looked put together and work appropriate and the Peacock liner adds a little fun to it. The lip combo is my favorite part of this look! Share your thoughts! What is your favorite lip liner and lipstick combo?